The Learning Success Center is an academic support program designed to give students the assistance they need to have a successful academic experience. The program consists of ASUU Tutoring Services, Supplemental Instruction, and Learning Strategies assistance
Students can use any of these components individually or combine them to best fit their academic needs. The Learning Success Center works collaboratively with other campus programs to provide learning strategies for adult learners.
The Learning Success Center and Tutoring Services) will be closed all day on the following 2017 University holidays:
- Monday, January 2nd (New Year's Day)
- Monday, January 16th (MLK Day)
- Monday, Feb, 20th,(President's Day)
- Monday, May 29th, (Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, July 4th (Independence Day)
- Monday July 24th (Pioneer Day)
- Monday, Sept. 4th (Labor Day)
- Thursday, Nov. 24th (Thanksgiving)
- Monday, Dec. 25th (Christmas)
Fall 2017 Semester Student Survival Skills Seminars:
Scared of Running Out of Time? Let's Talk Time Management!
Tuesday, Nov 7, 1 - 2 pm
Study Skills: Improving Your Concentration, Memory & Even Your Grades!
Tues., Nov 14, 2 - 3 pm
Finals are Coming, Are You Ready? Test Taking and Test Anxiety
Thursday., Nov 30, 12 - 1 pm
Quick Links to Resources
As a student at the U, you have access to many resources that will help you have a successful academic experience. Go to resources page.
Want to be an SI Leader?
Now Hiring Tutors!
Want to be a Tutor?
- Hiring for all subjects
- Hiring in August for Fall 2017
- Training provided
- Flexible schedule
- Applications accepted anytime
- Information and Application
Learning Strategies Presentations
Student groups or offices may request and arrange seminars at any time on the following topics:
- Time Management & Study Skills
- Test Taking Strategies
- Learning Styles
- Critical Thinking
- Reading / Note Taking Skills
Schedule a Group Presentation or a one-on-one consultation. Please call 801-581-5153 with any questions.