The Learning Success Center is an academic support program designed to give students the assistance they need to have a successful academic experience. The program is made up of three components:
Students can use any of these components individually or combine them to best fit their academic needs. The Learning Success Center works collaboratively with other campus programs to provide learning strategies for adult learners.
The Learning Success Center (Tutoring Center) Will be closed the following dates and times:
- Monday, January 16th, 2017 ALL DAY (MLK Day)
- Monday, February 20th, 2017 ALL DAY (President's Day)
- Monday, May 29th, 2017 ALL DAY (Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, July 4th, 2017 ALL DAY (Independence Day)
- Monday July 24th, 2017 ALL DAY (Pioneer Day)
- Monday, September 4th, 2017 ALL DAY (Labor Day)
- Thursday, November 24th , 2017 ALL DAY (Thanksgiving)
- Monday, December 25th, 2017 ALL DAY (Christmas)
Want to be an SI Leader?
Now Hiring Tutors!
Want to be a Tutor?
- Hiring for all subjects
- Hiring NOW for Spring 2017
- Training provided
- Flexible schedule
- Information and Application
Quick Links to Resources
As a student at the U, you have access to many resources that will help you have a successful academic experience. Go to resources page.
Learning Strategies Presentations
Student groups or offices may request and arrange seminars at any time on the following topics:
- Time Management & Study Skills
- Test Taking Strategies
- Assessing Learning Styles
- Critical Thinking
- Reading / Note Taking Skills
Schedule a Group Presentation or a one-on-one consultation. Please call 801-581-5153 with any questions.